Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
- Always hand wash you suit in cold water, never put it in a washing machine, even on gentle, the tugging will break the elastic and make your suit stretch out.
- Use a gentle soap to wash it with. (Chemicals in Woolite eat away at the elastics).
- Do not twist your suit to dry, dampen the suit with a towel to remove excess water.
- Do not let your suit dry in the sun, it will fade. Preferably you want to let it lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Make sure you rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water, or Chlorine.
- Chlorine WILL fade your suit if you are in it long enough, ESPECIALLY in hot tubs and indoor pools. If the smell of Chlorine is very strong do not stay in for long.
- Red suits may bleed just like a red shirt would when wet, so don't lay on a white towel.
- Do not sit directly in sand with a white or very light colored suit, sand will work it's way in your suit and may be hard to come out.